everyone got unsubcribed in November 2014?

Tim Ehlers osmocom at ehlers.info
Wed Jan 7 21:48:38 UTC 2015

Dear OsmocomBB-list,

I just realized that I've been unsubscribed since November 2014 from the
baseband-devel list and now I resubscribed today. The Mail-archive seems
to start from scratch since these days, too. So I guess, that this is not
an individual problem of my email address.

What happened (HDD-crash)? Why is that not mentioned on the website? Maybe
I am not the last one realizing that?

Best

Tim