Mobile testing branch

Milinko Isakovic milinkoi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 08:54:39 UTC 2014

Hi I have same problem.
But in case with master with TX enabled, it just hang up ?

OsmocomBB> enable
OsmocomBB# sim reader 1
OsmocomBB#
% (MS 1)
% Searching network...

% (MS 1)
% Trying to registering with network...
Connection closed by foreign host.

????

msgb(0x1638020): Not enough headroom msgb_push (4271669080 < 7)
backtrace() returned 10 addresses
/usr/local/lib/libosmocore.so.4(osmo_panic+0xb9) [0x7f2b4ea57929]
/usr/local/lib/libosmogsm.so.5(lapdm_phsap_up+0x16f) [0x7f2b4e62378f]
./mobile() [0x43981c]
./mobile() [0x439fce]
/usr/local/lib/libosmocore.so.4(osmo_wqueue_bfd_cb+0x93) [0x7f2b4ea550d3]
/usr/local/lib/libosmocore.so.4(osmo_select_main+0x1b1) [0x7f2b4ea54171]
./mobile() [0x404be7]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xfd) [0x7f2b4e099eed]
./mobile() [0x404d59]

Signal 6 received.
full talloc report on 'layer2 context' (total  40828 bytes in  53 blocks)
    Layer2                         contains    424 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1638020
    GSM 04.08 L3                   contains    456 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1639e10
    struct gsm_sub_plmn_list       contains     24 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1638930
    struct gsm_sub_plmn_list       contains     24 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x16388c0
    struct gsm_sub_plmn_list       contains     24 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1638850
    struct gsm_sub_plmn_list       contains     24 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x16387e0
    struct gsm_sub_plmn_list       contains     24 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1638770
    struct gsm_sub_plmn_list       contains     24 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1638700
    struct gsm_sub_plmn_list       contains     24 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1638690
    struct gsm_sub_plmn_list       contains     24 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1638620
    struct gsm_sub_plmn_list       contains     24 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x16385b0
    struct gsm_sub_plmn_list       contains     24 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1638540
    struct gsm_sim_handler         contains     32 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1634810
    struct gsm_sim_handler         contains     32 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1634890
    struct gsm_sim_handler         contains     32 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1634910
    struct gsm48_sysinfo           contains   1452 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1637970
    struct gsm48_sysinfo           contains   1452 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1637360
    struct gsm48_sysinfo           contains   1452 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1636d50
    struct gsm48_sysinfo           contains   1452 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1636740
    struct gsm48_sysinfo           contains   1452 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1635e60
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1635dc0
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1635d20
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1635c80
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1635be0
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1635b40
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1635aa0
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1635a00
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1635960
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x16358c0
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1635820
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1635780
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x16356e0
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x162d010
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x162cf70
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x162ced0
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x162ce30
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x162cd90
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x162ccf0
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x162d420
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x162d380
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x162d2e0
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x162d240
    struct gsm322_neighbour        contains     64 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x162d1a0
    struct gsm48_sysinfo           contains   1452 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x16350d0
    telnet_connection              contains     89 bytes in   2 blocks (ref
0) 0x1634bf0
        struct telnet_connection       contains     88 bytes in   1 blocks
(ref 0) 0x1634c50
    struct gsm322_ba_list          contains    192 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1634fb0
    struct gsm322_ba_list          contains    192 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1634e90
    struct gsm322_ba_list          contains    192 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x1634990
    struct osmocom_ms              contains  28704 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x162d590
    /root/.osmocom/bb              contains     29 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x15ca730
    main.c:240                     contains     29 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x15ca6b0
Aborted

--

Milinko Isakovic, CEO
CS Network Solutions Limited

72 Blythe Road, West Kensington, London W14 0HB

London Switchboard: +442071933539
Belgrade Operations: +381112620152
Personal mobille:       +381666666666

Web: www.cs-networks.net
<http://www.facebook.com/smsanywhere>  <https://twitter.com/cs_networks>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/cs-networks>
<http://www.youtube.com/csnetworks>

privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. CS Networks
shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the
information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its
receipt or damage to your system.  CS Networks does not guarantee that the
integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.