strange crashes in current main branch

Tim Ehlers osmocom at ehlers.info
Thu Apr 10 18:44:38 UTC 2014

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014, Max.Suraev at fairwaves.co wrote:

>> I modified the mobile battery, removing the battery itself, and replacing it with a
>> 3.7V AC-Adapter, so that I don't need the charging.
>
> Interesting - can you describe those modifications in more details?
> Which adapter have you used? How did you connect it exactly? Some pics?

ohh, this is no "advanced" modification. I just read on the battery, that
it outputs 3.7V, then I found for an ACDC-adapter, outputing 3.3V DC (this
is enough, but the phone tells you that the battery is nearly empty if you
boot the original firmware; but we use osmocom :).

I openened the white plastic cover (or more correct, opened the sticker
around the battery), removed the Li-ION battery from the little electronic
parts and soldered the DC-adapter there instead.

Cheers

Tim