C115 boot loader

Giovanni giovanni.nervi at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 08:35:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

I trying OsmocomBB on C115, I have a self build cable, already tested and working as explained in this message
http://lists.osmocom.org/pipermail/baseband-devel/2011-August/002230.html
I tried last version on git today, but with command osmocon I can't load firmware, it can't find the phone, I never receive
"Received PROMPT1 from phone"
I tried with  -m c123xor and  -m c123 without success same result.
Short push on C115 not start the loader, so I press the power-on button normaly.
Suggestions?

Thank you
Giovanni