Vedr: Cannot open serial device /dev/ttyUSB0

Erich Dachleger edachleger at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 09:27:19 UTC 2013

________________________________
I had some problems with similar error message,they occurred when I wanted to restart osmocom-apps after having removed phone with its usb cable
from pc and then reinserting phone and usb-cable. But when I just remove the phone from the usb-cable and then reconnect phone to the cable the "Cannot open serial device /dev/ttyUSB0" messages no longer occur and one can then rerun the osmocom-apps without error messages.

Regards
Erich