Osmocom Berlin User Group meeting -- discontinued

dexter zero-kelvin at gmx.de
Wed Jun 5 15:54:48 UTC 2013

Hi All.

> I'm sorry to hear this.  Regarding the decreasing interest: Maybe we
> should go back one step and look at a monthly rather than bi-weekly
> schedule?
Sounds like a good idea. If enough people would be interested in a meeting
i would continue doing it but maybe there is no more a need for a regular
meeting i don't know...

Maybe we should do a survey now. All ones who are interested in a monthly
meeting (lets say every last Wednesday) should write an email (+1).

> [which is available to every CCCB member, like Peter, Holger, dexter,
>   myself]
Sure, but the CCCB is not so much frequented at the moment. You have to
be lucky to meet others when you come on another day than tuesday or
thursday.

regards.
Philipp