[ADMIN] Wanted: List moderator

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Mon Jul 8 08:22:49 UTC 2013

Dear Osmocom community,

I'm currently looking for one or multiple volunteers who are willing to
tend to the mailman 'moderator queue' of the various osmocom mailing
lists (baseband-devel, openbsc, simtrace, tetra, osmocom-pcu, ...)

Our lists are 'member posting only' to protect them from spam.  This
means that spammers will be caught in the list moderation queue together
with the occasional legitimate message from a non-subscriber.

You need to manually look over that queue in the mailman web interface,
select those legitimate posts as 'approve' and 'defer' all others.

The task requires very few minutes, but it requires them every day or
second day.  It is a perfect opportunity how non-developers can
contribute to the project :)

Please let me know if anyone is willing to take care of this.  Thanks!