Structure of traffic data in burst_ind messages

Bhaskar11 niceguy108 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 16:21:10 UTC 2013

I'm experimenting with burst-ind branch and am able to track control
messages in ccch_scan.

I then send an Assignment Command to change to a traffic channel. I can see
the bursts come in, but cannot make out the format of the data.

If I understand right, the burst_ind structure holds 15 bytes of data, but
the traffic data should be 33 bytes. I assume the traffic data is spread
across several burst-ind messages.

Can you please clarify how to re-assemble the full 33-byte traffic data
structure from the burst_ind messages?

Thanks.

B.