GTA02 Burst_ind baudrate

Alex Badea vamposdecampos at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 09:31:28 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 11:33 PM, Heiko Besemann <heiko at noordsee.de> wrote:

> Hello Alex,

You should send mail to the mailing list, instead of specific
individuals.  This way, i) you may get a responder quicker, and ii)
information can reach other interested people.

> I read on Osmocom-BB mailing-list that you are using a GTA02 with
> cross-compiled tools. Well, I did cross-compiling of the sylvain/burst_ind
> branch for the OpenMoko, but starting osmocon I get an error that the
> higher non-standard baudrate can not be set to /dev/ttySAC0.

On the GTA02 the calypso is wired to one internal UART of the
application processor SoC.  AFAIR the SoC only supports up to 115200
bps so it won't be usable with burst_ind.

Cheers,
Alex