Cleaning up stuff

Dario Lombardo dario.lombardo.ml at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:12:41 UTC 2013

Hi guys
This is a question related to the compilation system of osmocom-bb. For an
unknown reason, something has gone wrong with my compiled binaries, so now
I would like to clean up everything as it was freshly checked out, before
restarting the compilation. How can I do it? Make clean and make distclean
seem not to be enough, since my compilation now fails with:

cd ./doc && tar cf html.tar */html
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/dario/Projects/mobile/osmocom-bb/src/shared/libosmocore/build-target'
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/dario/Projects/mobile/osmocom-bb/src/shared/libosmocore/build-target'
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/dario/Projects/mobile/osmocom-bb/src/shared/libosmocore/build-target'
cd host/layer23 && ./configure
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... mawk
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for LIBOSMOCORE... no
configure: error: Package requirements (libosmocore) were not met:

No package 'libosmocore' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables LIBOSMOCORE_CFLAGS
and LIBOSMOCORE_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
make: *** [host/layer23/Makefile] Error 1

How can I clean up everything?
Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Dario.