Location update problems on Motorola C118

Maciej Grela maciej.grela at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 21:52:46 UTC 2012


2012/9/16 Sylvain Munaut <246tnt at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
>> I'm trying to run the latest osmocom-bb git on a Motorola C118 phone.
>> After a minor problem with the build (as you may've noticed in the
>> patch I've sent). I got to the point of successfuly running layer1 on
>> the phone and the mobile app on the PC (I have also enabled TX).
>
> 1) Where are you in the world ?

Poland.

> 2) Are you _sure_ you enabled TX ? Did you check the layer 1 log
> doesn't say TX is disabled ?

Yes, I'm sure. Here is the beginning of layer1 booting:


>Received DOWNLOAD ACK from phone, your code is running now!
battery_compal_e88_init: starting up


OsmocomBB Layer 1 (revision osmocon_v0.0.0-1658-g6ce46e7-modified)
======================================================================
Device ID code: 0xb4fb
Device Version code: 0x0000
ARM ID code: 0xfff3
cDSP ID code: 0x0128
Die ID code: 058d392b9c039bfc
======================================================================
REG_DPLL=0x2413
CNTL_ARM_CLK=0xf0a1
CNTL_CLK=0xff91
CNTL_RST=0xfff3
CNTL_ARM_DIV=0xfff9
======================================================================
Power up simcard:
Assert DSP into Reset
Releasing DSP from Reset
Setting some dsp_api.ndb values
Setting API NDB parameters
DSP Download Status: 0x0001
DSP API Version: 0x0000 0x0000
Finishing download phase
DSP Download Status: 0x0002
DSP API Version: 0x3606 0x0000
LOST 7130!

Best regards,
Maciej Grela

> Cheers,
>
>     Sylvain
>




More information about the baseband-devel mailing list