Why not a nexus chipset ?

Peter Zotov whitequark at whitequark.org
Mon Oct 1 21:49:23 UTC 2012

Maciej Grela писал 02.10.2012 01:34:
> 2012/10/1 Peter Zotov <whitequark at whitequark.org>:
>> Sylvain Munaut писал 01.10.2012 18:22:
>>
>>> Hi,

>>> Interesting info and target.
>>> But, do you have links to the datasheet, programmers manual and
>>> source
>>> code of the baseband ?
>
> Hi,
>
> The situation with Galaxy S II is very interesting. Where did you
> find
> the information about BP processor debug access and running your own
> code from BP SRAM ? I've read through the links from xda-dev you
> provided but I couldn't locate this information.
>
> Regards,
> Maciej Grela

My colleague/friend Sergey Gridassov[1] has been developing a
replacement RIL[2]
for SGS2 and found everything of the above. He probably won't be
posting to
this list because he's not a native English speaker, but if there is
enough
interest (and it seems that there is), I could prepare and post the
relevant
instructions. It's pretty trivial actually.

  [1]: http://github.com/grindars
  [2]: https://github.com/grindars/android_hardware_samsung_freeril

--
   WBR, Peter Zotov.