gsm322.c:arfcn2index patch

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:07:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

> There are (I have one) PCS phone that have the DCS input of the RITA
> connected and not the PCS one.
> (They're pretty much symmetrical, not internal differences)

OTOH, It seems there isn't all that many of those phones (only the
J100i and nobody really uses it AFAIK), the properly wired ones are
more common.

So the RFFE config could reflect that both DCS and PCS are wired and
then it would just work for most users in normal situations.

The down side is you then can't longer use a PCS phone in DCS band or
a DCS phone in the PCS band ...

Cheers,

    Sylvain