Use OsmocomBB as OpenBTS / airprobe clock generator

Martin Janovský martian at seznam.cz
Wed Mar 14 14:54:43 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

I'd like to build a test scenario for my thesis based on a Motorola C123
and a PLL such as this
http://search.digikey.com/us/en/products/ICS501MLFT/800-1036-1-ND/1916104

Like this, I'd feed the multiplied clock to a USRP1 to run OpenBTS
reliably. Would you help me choose the correct PLL if you understand the
topic? I have little experience with circuit design.

Regards,

Martin Janovský