Flashing Layer1 to GTA02

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Jun 21 10:07:16 UTC 2012

Hi Denis,

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:18:48PM +0200, Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli wrote:

> > What am I doing wrong? Are there fundamental reasons why this cannot
> > work? Any hints would be much appreciated!
>
> I think the openmoko flash is not supported yet.
> you could try to add support for it.

What exactly do you think is required to do so?  I always thought that
the OsmocomBB flash code works with all CFI compatible flashes?

I can definitely dig out the particular part number / data sheet of the
memory used on the Openmoko GTA02, but I don't actually think that this
should be required...