AW: Re: 3GPP - paging references

Stefan Bauer stefan.bauer at cubewerk.de
Fri Jan 13 14:09:48 UTC 2012

Hi Peter,

I just use the motorola to listen to my providers arcfn. Then i watch for traffic from my regular non-osmocom cell phone operating in the same cell.

Are you talking about a hardware modification of the motorola phone to receive also uplink or just some software 'tuning'? I'm the transmitter in my case.

Thank you

Stefan