random net disconn. - o2 germany - motorola c123 + c140

Stefan Bauer stefan.bauer at cubewerk.de
Sun Jan 8 16:34:22 UTC 2012

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von:	Holger Hans Peter Freyther <holger at freyther.de>
Gesendet:	So 08.01.2012 17:03
Betreff:	Re: random net disconn. - o2 germany - motorola c123 + c140
An:	baseband-devel at lists.osmocom.org;
> On 01/08/2012 04:27 PM, Stefan Bauer wrote:
>

> > PING. Nobody with an idea on my issue?
>
> What about you? Reading the log, do you see anything that looks weird? E.g.
> how likely is it that you simply have bad coverage of O2 for GSM in the area
> you are. What do you think about log entries like this?

Well, the coverage is perfect with my other cell phones at the exactly same position in my office.
Is it possible, that my provider does not like the random imei-feature of osmocom?
Is it best practise to use the real sim and not only extracting the key from original sim and fake it?

thank you

Stefan