unbreak nuttx-bb and add support for compal_e88 phones

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at no-log.org
Sat Feb 25 20:34:40 UTC 2012

Hi,

Alan Carvalho de Assis and me have been working on making nuttx-bb
  work on our phones( I've a gta02 and he has a Motorola W220) and
  here are the patches(against nuttx-bb).

To try it, clone nuttx-bb and osmocom-bb, put it in the same
  directory and keep the name of the osmocom-bb directory.
Then put the gnuarm(for 64bit) or the codesourcery(for 32bit)
  in your path(there is a problem with gnuarm for 32bit).
Compile osmocom-bb as usual(cd osmocom-bb/src && make).
Then go in nuttx-bb directory and do:
  cd nuttx/tools/
  ./configure.sh compal_e88/nsh #for for compal_e88( gta02 and Motorola W220).
  ./configure.sh compal_e99/nsh #we need testers for compal_e99, we don't have one.
  cd ../
  make

That will create a nuttx.bin, load it as usual(like any other firmware for
  your calypso).
Then the following will appear:
  Finished, sent 63 blocks in total
  Received block ack from phone
  Sending checksum: 0x66
  Checksum on phone side matches, let's branch to your code
  Branching to 0x00820000
  Received branch ack, your code is running now!

  NuttShell (NSH)

To send commands to the shell you need to run loadwriter.py
that is included in the source code at:
  nuttx/drivers/sercomm/loadwriter.py

The list of commands can be found by typing help.

Denis.