Network registration fails

To Beat to_beat at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 17:59:36 UTC 2012

Hi

I've a problem with the mobile application since ~1 month. Registering in the network always fails and I don't have any idea why. It used to work in the past, but currently it is not working. Independently from the osmocom version i use (even the version from december 2011 which had worked once now always fail).

I am using a C123 with an ftdi cable and the testing branch from sylvain. I tried sim cards for Vodafone/O2/Eplus.

The related outputs/logs are the following:

Output on telnet interface:
OsmocomBB#
% (MS 1)
% Searching network...