R: Layer23 missing

Luca Bongiorni luca.bongiorni1 at studenti.unimi.it
Fri Sep 30 11:15:37 UTC 2011

Hi Bogdan,
is better if you will patch the new version of burst_ind [1].

Acutally i don't have with me the modified patch, but takes two minutes to patch manually.

Eg.  on  osmocom-bb/src/host/layer23/src/misc/app_ccch_scan.c  change the following line:

 	/* Discard packet TBF assignement */
-	if (ia->page_mode & 0xf0)
+	if ((ia->page_mode & 0xf0) != 0x10)

Obviously with the new burst_ind you will have to use ./ccch_scan instead of ./layer23

Regards,
Luca

[1] http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/browser/src?rev=500506cb3aa19a55fd30014a8af18df53a108801