Comprehensive User Directive Manual Needed

rola roladunjoye at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 14:55:18 UTC 2011

Holger,

You don't have to task me before you let me in the CLUB. I wish I can do
much more than you expect me but my hands are tight at the moment. I
understand how difficult for many to spare their time to contribute to this
project and I really feel the impact after gruesome time of resolving issues
single handedly. We all don't have to pass through the hard path to get
thing going because it is like reinventing the wheel. That is why I
requested for more user friendly directive for newbies like me. In the first
instance the existing wiki is old and misleading in some cases. You are well
aware that nothing like layer23 app anymore yet it is still reference in the
wiki. This sort of information creates a lot of confusion for in experience
people like me.

Anyway, I hope in a short while I will be posting my CELL INFO display cause
my MS is scanning at the moment.

Cheers.

Rasak