GPRS decode tutorial

lonelysurfer lonelysurfer at web.de
Tue Nov 8 10:30:44 UTC 2011

another question:
who can I use more than 2 phones?

mo1:
 ./host/osmocon/osmocon -m c123xor -p /dev/ttyUSB0
./target/firmware/board/compal_e88/layer1.compalram.bin
mo2:
 ./host/osmocon/osmocon -m c123xor -p /dev/ttyUSB1
./target/firmware/board/compal_e88/layer1.compalram.bin

If if use only one mobile, ttyUSB0 / ttyUSB1 is working,
but if I started both at the same time, only one mobile is working.
Same with 2 different firmwares.

How can I set up more phones to get the whole frame / up- and downlink.