Nokia 3310 tracing

Dario Lombardo dario.lombardo at libero.it
Thu May 19 08:31:35 UTC 2011

Hi Duncan
Today I've received my brand new fbus cable. I've tried it with an old
3310 and your software works perfectly. I think I will test it a lot
because nokia 3310s are very common here in italy. I will keep you
update with my impressions and so on.
Other than the links in your code, is there some official documentation
about the fbus protocol?

Dario.