Sorry for this kind of mail: but please help||

royfarji india roy.techie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 14:26:39 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,
Sorry to bother you all.I am a student and desire to become researchers like
you all out there.
While building the project osmocom I got an unique error which no-one in the
mailing lists have got yet.It says that the header file 'signal.h' is
missing in osmocore.I am just uanble to figure it how it is unable to
include the header file. please help.Also I am attaching the file of
compilation.By the way I am using the gnuarm-3.4.3 as shown on the
osmocom-bb website.