Facing issues in using OSMOCOM

Basem Ahmed eng_basemm at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 18:55:39 UTC 2011

Dear All,
sorry for the previous mistake .Actually I am trying to run the Mobile project but i have some issues there .let me telling you all the procedures i made :
1-git clone the osmocom project2-make the checkout (git checkout origin/sylvain/testing )3-compiling the project(it works after some modification of TX transmitter enable)4-run the loader.compalram.bin(running perfectly)5-run the layer1.comalram.bin6-run telnet localhost and enabling the ms 17-run the mobile the project8-press the power on buttonsfor mobile application    ===>it keeps running perfectly exactly as you did in the demo and its says it complete reading the SIM and giving my network name but it stop before checking the network signals  at the line:selection network(mcc=420 aljawal  )start stored cell selection<003> gsm322.c:559 new state 'C0 null' ->'C2 stored cell Selection' .for the layer1 application===>it downloading successfully and it keeps synchronized with mobile application keep SIM requesting till the line:sim request (5): a0 b0 00 00 0cStaus 1:90 00
Hoping to hear from you soon.