Interested to join the project

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Jun 2 18:31:36 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 02, 2011 at 08:13:32AM +0530, pramod krishna wrote:
>  This is pramod. I am currently working with mobile platforms. How can i
> contribute to your project or start working with your project.

Well, usually you start by using + playing around with the existing
code, i.e. getting a compatible phone, the right cable and get
experience in using the various tools we provide.  Once you have done
that, you will probably run into some bugs or shortcomings that you can
fix.  You can start reading the code and understanding it.

If at that point you need some more input into what needs to be done, we
can giev you some specific tasks/assignments.