Participating in osmocombb development

Drasko DRASKOVIC drasko.draskovic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 22:38:59 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 2:39 AM, Sam <anoopbaskharan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to participate in the development of osmocomBB. I am communication engineer with good knowledge in EDGE/GPRS.

Hi Sam,
I just posted some instructions as a response to mail sent by Pramod
(similar inquery like yours).

I hope you will benefit from this also. If you have further questions
or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask. On the other
hand, I encourage you to share your beginning experiences and describe
problems you are facing, so we can have a small base of references
that helps people who are beginning with the project.

Best regards,
Drasko