Some considerations about IMSI Detach DoS Attack

Gloria Mazzi mazzi.teodolinda.gloria at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 20:55:57 UTC 2011

Hi Alexander,

> PS To make it clear, I cloned my own SIM-cards, because I used
> multi-SIM card with several numbers on a single SIM. So nothing really
> illegal.

Thank you for the infos.

I wanted to make the same experiments, unfortunately all providers in my
country are no more providing "weak and clonable" SIMs.

Which provider's SIMs did you used for that?

Is it still possible with some providers around Europe that i could use with
roaming procedures?

Thank you again for attention.

Cheers

Gloria