neighbour cell measurement

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 07:02:10 UTC 2011

 Hi,

Here's a few minor comments, shouldn't take more than 10 min to fix
them and then you can merge it. (Or tell me if you want me to do it)

> neigh_getset.patch

- I would expose the set_gain_reg (so no static and put it in the .h),
just because it's useful when hacking around and I think it 'belongs'
to a TRF API.
- I think those file should be updated because they use the old set_reg function
   src/target/firmware/apps/layer1/main.c
   src/target/firmware/apps/l1test/main.c

   You patched the first one by replacing set_reg by compute_gain but
altough both take 2 arguments, they are _completely_ different

> neigh_l23.patch

- There is a L1CTL_MEAS_REQ in comment in l1ctl.h ( it should be NEIGH_PM)
- In rx_l1_neigh_pm_ind  I don't see where you free the msgb ? It
should be freed in the switch() and it's not AFAICT

> neigh_l1.patch

- In l23_api.c you create a new chan_nr2mf_task_mask function, but
then the old one chan_nr2mf_task is now unused, so remove it.

Cheers,

    Sylvain