FCCH and SCH

Thu Jan 27 17:01:29 UTC 2011

Hello,
I'm newbie to osmocomm and GSM too....I'm studying the protocol and the
source code...but I have many doubts...the first one is the following:
1. Which are the routines handling FCCH and SCH in osmocom source code?
2. When I load layer1 firmware and load mobile app, FCCH and SCH are
automatically handled by this application?
Sorry if my questions are stupid for you, but it's a litlle bit complicate
moving in the code, above all for a newbie.
Thanks in advance.