Fwd: Cell_log > gsmmap

Dario Lombardo dario.lombardo at libero.it
Tue Jan 25 11:01:55 UTC 2011

On 01/25/2011 10:44 AM, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:

> Relevant sourcecode to initiate opening the GPS device:
> http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/browser/src/host/layer23/src/misc/cell_log.c#L789

I can't make it work. The first issue was the /dev/ttyACM0 in the source
code (my gps is /dev/ttyUSBX). I modified it in the code, but I think
that a cmd line option would be nicer. I don't see any debug/error log
lines, but no coordinates appear in my log file. Any hint? My gps
receiver works fine with other softwares.