Pirelli DP-L10 support, steve-m/testing branch

Steve Markgraf steve at steve-m.de
Thu Jan 20 21:49:36 UTC 2011

Hi all,

last weekend I have grinded down a DP-L10 pcb and traced the TSPACT
wiring of this board. I've added support for this phone, along with a
few other changes in my branch steve-m/testing.

Changes include:

* Add support for Pirelli DP-L10
* Add TX support for the gta0x devices
* separate board images for the Compal E86 (Motorola C139/C140)
   (display/keypad backlight now works by default)

If anyone wants to test those changes (especially the freerunner TX
support, since I have no freerunner), please feel free to do so. I
tested the other changes and didn't find any regressions, so if no one
else does, we can merge it to master soon.

One thing I noticed during testing: The C139/C140 seem to have a
different SYSTEM_INHERENT_GAIN, I compared the RX levels of several
C118/C123/C155 with several C139/C140, and the reported rx level was
always at around 18-20dBm worse than with the C123.

Regards,
Steve