OsmocomBB support in Motorola C168

rakesh mukundan rakeshnitc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 05:29:50 UTC 2011

Hi All.

I am a newbie to OssmocomBB, though I have been reading the mails, never
actually got a chance to start working.
But after watching the 27C3 video, now I am totally inspired :) The problem
I am facing the unavailability of the hardware, the only phone available to
me as of now is Motorola C168, Can anyone tell me if it will be compact able
with OsmocomBB? I have searched in the mailing list archives but could find
an answer :(

Thanks in Advance

Regards

-----