Newbie: C123 + layer1.compalram.bin + layer23

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 12:18:12 UTC 2011

> sorry,
> my question is, what is with the dropped frames in my submited output of
> layer23 is that ok? or not? and if not what must i do?

layer23 is a debug tool that can only really be used on a network you
control, because it will follow any immediate assignement without  any
further check (refer to GSM 04.08 if you don't understand what that
means)

On a commercial network, it won't do anything good. The output you see
is normal if you run it on a real network and not a test network you
control.

Cheers,

    Sylvain