Mediatek MT6235 status (Sciphone G2)

Marius Cirsta mforce2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 10:17:51 UTC 2011

 There isn't any good open source alternative to run on this but one
could be crafted I guess.  There's Meego which has a Qt interface that
could be slimmed down and should run on Qt on the framebuffer and
there's also some open source Qt stuff for Symbian that might be
portable to Linux.
 This is just an idea but I'm planning on investigating this as it
certainly sounds better to me than Android. I like Qt and C++ better
and it's better option for such a low end configuration anyway.

P.S. : Sorry for the offlist response , damn gmail