About DSP API

Ethan Brown evandersh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 13:45:58 UTC 2011

Thank you, Sylvain
If I put the DSP in play mode (B_PLAY_UL) I can send some garbage on
dsp_api.ndb->a_du_1 and the peer will play it, but if I peek the data at
dsp_api.ndb->a_du_0, it's null filled.  If I revert the play mode, I can
see data on dsp_api.ndb->a_du_0.

I will keep trying to find out why DSP API works this way.  I just wanted
to ask if some of you know why this happens.