About DSP API

Ethan Brown evandersh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 12:11:57 UTC 2011

So, does the dsp_api.ndb->a_du_0 member hold the audio data to be send to
the other peer, or that's something else?  How can I capture the audio data
(after codec), make a slight modification to that data, and send it to the
other mobile?  I can see that AUDIO_TX_TRAFFIC_REQ/AUDIO_RX_TRAFFIC_IND
audio mode were created for that purpose, but I'm not sure how to use
that.  Do I need to make the modifications I need on gsm_recv_voice and
gsm_send_voice (voice.c)?