GRPS decode - trying to download firmware to C123

smithmr103 at gmail.com smithmr103 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 19:36:19 UTC 2011

Hello Harald,

Of course, I read this... sorry my question was 'what is the branch I
can use (I guess 'master') and which firmware can I load into calypso
ram with my pl2303 cable'? - I can load 'Hello world' without trouble...
but after the code is not bootstrapped (it doesn't run)... This is my
major issue. I can, in mostly cases, load firmwares but they dont't
execute! I guess somebody else in here has the same problem...