Preparing mobile for osmocombb

Pavel Baturko pabftk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 08:11:52 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Do I need to prepare my phone for uploading the firmware with osmocon tool?
I tried to load firmware on Motorola C118 and C115 with Prolific PL2303 USB
to serial adaptor (computer->usb->com->3.5mm jack->2.5mm jack->phone) and
when I briefly press the power-on button of my phone as it's stated in
manual - I got no response from phone. Seems it does nothing. Cable seems to
be working, because it detect contact with phone's 2.5mm socket when I plug
it into phone as - 'got 1 bytes from modem, data looks like: 00 .'.

Thanks,
Pavel