Fwd: i got C115 device . now i am searching for the cable to flash the Build on to the device.

Alvin Schurman alvin.schurman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 13:08:44 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alvin Schurman <alvin.schurman at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: i got C115 device . now i am searching for the cable to flash
the Build on to the device.
To: nagesh reddy <karnatinagesh at gmail.com>

I too have a C115 at home.  I ordered it to flash and so I could experience
a little hands-on learning with GPRS.  The first thing I noticed was that
there was no usb port or data cable input of any kind on the phone.  After a
little digging, I found that it has a line of JTAG pads under the battery.
I wasn't equipped or trained to tackle JTAG so I stopped where you are.
Hopefully, you'll get an answer so I can pick up where I left off when I'm
back home with my C115.
Cheers,
Al