[airprobe-main] Sniff Tool Development offer for c118

Francisco Guerreiro francisg at fnop.net
Tue Apr 26 22:18:53 UTC 2011

what do you mean by "education broadcasting" ?

I don't see an "educational" aproach to GSM interception aside from
listening in on people's calls :-)

also, if you are not going to use it illegally, why do you need it? i don't
see any "legal" ways you could use it that you can't already use with the
public code.

I do see the profits for private investigators and other "security" industry
folks ;)

Cheers,
Francisco