[airprobe-main] Sniff Tool Development offer for c118

Sébastien Lorquet squalyl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 18:46:42 UTC 2011

Dear Mr Sylvain and Francisco,

I have this money on an account in South Zimbabwe, unfortunately it's locked
because my aunt's grandfather's uncle is dead, with no heir. I will happily
give you 10% (TEN PERCENT) of this amount if you help me to buy gold
bullions with it, then transfer them to my own account in Nigeria in a
sealed briefcase.

God Bless You

Name.....
Bank name......
Account Number.....
Account Password (for transfer security).....
Phone number.....

Sebastien