RFC: RTOS for Calypso

Marius Cirsta mforce2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 18:51:33 UTC 2011

 I've read some pretty nice things about RTEMS and aa plus is seems to
have Nano-x ported to it and running nicely. This way there's a good
starting point for the GUI. It also seems to be pretty much POSIX
compatible.
 I'm not sure about the more advanced features needed here as I'm not
an expert but it certainly looks interesting to me. Also judging by
where it is used ( aeronautics and other critical areas ) it seems to
be pretty solid.