R: mobile application config file

screaming-pain at libero.it screaming-pain at libero.it
Thu Apr 14 13:22:55 UTC 2011

Hi wgb_1000,
I am pasting to this email an example of the mobile config file, anyway if you have problem starting the mobile applicationbecause the file does not exist, just create an empty one. Afterwards, you can save the config file via telnet with the command write.Let's say you want the sim mode to be reader by default, you can type the command 'sim reader' and then the command 'write' and next time you run the mobile application the sim mode will be reader.
Anyway Iam just a beginner, so I hope anyone more expert will correct me if I misunderstood.
Regards,Loretta

!
! OsmocomBB () configuration saved from vty
!!
!
line vty
 no login