R: Re: online shop for usb T191 cable (and more links)

screaming-pain at libero.it screaming-pain at libero.it
Wed Apr 13 08:21:40 UTC 2011

Hi

The usb to earphone jack one is prolific, I did not buy the other one so i
don't know
you can try to ask them.

>Thanks!

Anyway I have other links for you to try:
http://www.multi-com.co.uk/index.php/en_US,details,id_pr,258,menu_mode,
categories.html
and
http://www.unlockcellular.com/650-motorola-c115a-t191-usb-cbl.html
you could be lucky with one of them but in each case you will need to contact
them
May be this link can be added to the wiki, if someone can confirm they are
good ones