Airprob compiling error

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Mon Apr 4 15:13:38 UTC 2011

On 04/04/2011 04:40 PM, Marten Christophe wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I'm facing problem while compiling airprobe/gsm-receiver
>>
>> i will be thank-full for help, kindly tell me fix for this problem to compile gsm-receiver

Hi Christopher,

this project is not the airprobe project, replying to a fully quoted mail is
not going to change it. Your option is to read the error message, attempt what
it proposes and see if it is changing anything. If it does be so kind to send
a patch to the airprobe developers.

Here[1] is the autoconf manual that might be helpful.

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/manual/autoconf.html