osmocom on windows

eisencah eisenach wbg_1000 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 16 16:53:08 UTC 2010

Hello to everyone.

Against all advices I've started to try porting some of the code to windows (rainy day today, nothing much to do) .
So I've started with the osmocom program.
Cannot figure out where sercomm_drv_pull is defined. I suppose it is defined in sercomm.h but I cannot find any references to it.  Some small hint?

Cheers,
Mihai.