Overloading sanctioned private networks on GSM

Marten Christophe technosabby at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 22:08:09 UTC 2010

Hi Peter,

Thanks  *Sébastien*,

Thanks *Benjamin,

It looks some useful let me understand this

*Yes , I'm alone for this project as my NGO's  planned for installing the,
course-ware and distribute them.
but I'm insisting , this interactive feature , and hardly i get permission
for pilot work

and no one here from Telecommunication field , and as technical as I'm. if i
could not prof my self they will go as previous plan.
means students have to visit nearest center for help.
if i successful demonstrate only then the company who is manufacturing this
will be ready to install compal hardware within it
we can't insist  them also coz they are working on this project for no loss
no profit.

Thanks all for help, i will PM you from next time  , if i need any help from
you , coze i dont feel this mailing list is right place to  discuss this,

before Harald scold me i should pack-up :)

>If all you looked at was legacy solutions with too low bandwidth for
>your needs then obviously you should look for further solutions. :)
Forgive me  for my english Legacy means proprietary equipments, solutions
and technology.
and deliver more bandwidth then required. so its useless spending money..
when you already in lacking.
already modification to $10 OLPC hardware reached it around 6 times high.(
to accommodate course ware for intermediate schooling and player)
this is not as same as OLPC. it's much facilitated.(i should not disclose
its under development)
>I don't believe your idea of amateur radio is very accurate. Actually
>I don't think amateur radio has ever been about one way
>communication. :) Broadcasting is, but maybe that's also something
>your application can benefit from if governments help with spectrum.
I don't mean to say it cant, communicate bi directional, but limitation is
there , who will tune it ? in remote villages,
also how costly it will to provide a ameture or hame radio set to each
student?
where as the compal mother board only ( dont need LCD, keypad enclosure) and
as i searched they have it in production until 2009
might give me under $5. at least i can gather 10-15 from obsolete ,
repairing even junk seller shops form my pilot projet
so i drooped the Idea.
there are few contries where even in single   region  more then 4-5
regional  languages spoken.

initially we will start 2 regional language channels on each TS of a single
ARFCN, in just  200KHz b/w, we have 7 TS.
means 7 channels, every regional language will be associated to specific TS
and ARFCN, will be configured at the time of production.
for pilot project.
think it like this , One lecture being broadcasting on TS-1,   20 students
are tuned to it. In the same ARFCN one TX slot free and they will use it to
ask question , and it will obvious that students ask question one by one,
even in normal classes.

so i don't need continuous two way communication. ,  transmitting part will
be shared among all 20 or more.

Kind Regards,