OsmocomBB.TCH.

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 20:13:13 UTC 2010

> I just want to know, as Mr. Deiter replied in his mail, that, current
> version will not work for my purpose so i have almost,
> 15 copy of git clone git://git.osmocom.org/osmocom-bb.git,

And what Pete pointed out is that _each_ of those clone actually has
the entire history and can be used to revert back to any previous
version of the code back to it's origins ....

And Dieter's code probably worked on some internal version of the code
that were never even commited on the public tree and he may not even
have any more ...

So would you _please_ open the damn code and search for L1CTL and more
precisely L1CTL_DM_REQ and read it ...

Oh and btw, the main branch _doesn't_ have TCH or audio support ...
use the sylvain/testing branch for now.

     Sylvain