Request for help with PA power measurements

Steve Markgraf steve at steve-m.de
Mon May 10 15:59:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

Harald Welte wrote:

> Similar to the VCTCXO measurements, we also need to do RF-PA output
> power measurements.  The Racal 6103 can measure the power level of
> bursts we transmit.

Attached to this mail you'll find my measurements in GSM900, ARFCN 33.

I've done some short tests for DCS1800 and higher ARFCNs in GSM900 as
well, so far the offsets to my measurements seem to be linear, so we can
most likely use a correction value and don't need to store everything twice.

I'll investigate in this later...

Regards,
Steve